What is a quadratic polynomial?

There must be an English language barrier.

:(
No, there isn't any barrier.
you told me this:
I just asked you to not request tutoring for yourself in other people's threads. Then you immediately did just that, two more times.

Is my English not clear?

Stop posting your own questions in other people's threads.

Start your own threads.

Why are you confused about this? Please explain, so that I may communicate with you in English.

(If I understand English, and I do, perfectly well, this is telling me not to post anything in other people's threads,mmm.

I understand English, and I do, perfectly well
I disagree that your English is perfect. Your conversational English is not an issue. You exhibit serious issues with technical language. These issues involve both reading comprehension and the ability to accurately convey your thoughts. Highly-technical subjects are not very forgiving of sloppy communication or of skipping parts not understood.

telling me not to post anything in other people's threads
Correct, Eddy. But, this thread is your own thread! So, what is your issue, exactly?

:confused:

I disagree that your English is perfect. Your conversational English is not an issue. You exhibit serious issues with technical language. These issues involve both reading comprehension and the ability to accurately convey your thoughts. Highly-technical subjects are not very forgiving of sloppy communication or of skipping parts not understood.

Correct, Eddy. But, this thread is your own thread! So, what is your issue, exactly?

:confused:
Well, I have to agree with the above. English is my second language. Spanish is my first language. I don't think reading comprehension is a problem for me because I teach reading comprehension. It is, in fact, quintessential in Language Arts and Esol. As to highly technical subjects, well that's where I agree. Don't forget or keep in mind I am a math learner who is getting familiar with Math notation and language now after years of being math illiterate. That is true.

I don't use the forum for anything that involves sending or receiving money. We provide free math help.

Yes you did, and I forgot to reply to that message. However, I had replied in our original conversation: I'm still waiting for you to finish what you'd started. Instead of bringing that conversation into this thread, I would prefer to continue that discussion using the original conversation. I'd like you to re-read the entire conversation, too. I think you've forgotten some of what we'd talked about.

You'll need to point out where I'd said those things because I recall something different. The software doesn't "manage" grouping symbols. You need to do that. The software provides error messages regarding mismatched grouping symbols, and I'd said that I would use it to check the grouping symbols (line by line) in your work. You could use it for that same purpose. I could show you also how to use it for checking your algebra. Doing so would force you to practice typing grouping symbols. Alternatively, you could paste your typed expressions into wolframalpha, as I'd shown you. Wolframalpha now parses grouping symbols in real time, using color coding to indicate both mismatches and properly-closed groupings. After you enter your expression, wolframalpha also displays your input formatted, so you can see how your typing has been interpreted.

?
Now I understand better what you meant when you talked about wolfram.

I am a math learned getting familiar with Math notation and language.
? You ought to get familiar with the Preview button, too, Eddy. Posting the kind of English above could be part of the reason why people can't understand some of your posts.

PS: If you'd like feedback on post #110, maybe it would be a good idea to post it in a new thread -- for discussing 'Completing the Square'. I think you've raised too many topics in this current thread.

[imath]\;[/imath]

? You ought to get familiar with the Preview button, too, Eddy. Posting the kind of English above could be part of the reason why people can't understand some of your posts.

PS: If you'd like feedback on post #110, maybe it would be a good idea to post it in a new thread -- for discussing 'Completing the Square'. I think you've raised too many topics in this current thread.

[imath]\;[/imath]
Check post 123. I had already rectified that spelling error. Typing on a cellphone makes you make mistakes.But I am not the only one, c'mon. Don't forget I read posts. Most of times it is practically hard to understand what they write. And they are born here. For Pete's sake.

Most of [the time] it is practically hard to understand what [people] write.
That's what we call 'reading comprehension issues'. When somebody replies and you don't understand an English statement, say so. Explain why you're confused, and ask for clarification.

Typing on a cellphone makes you make mistakes.
Exactly. That's why you ought to STOP doing it. You have a computer. Use that, instead.

I am not the only one [who makes mistakes]
Don't forget I read posts.
Okay, maybe it's me.

I'll step aside for awhile and try to learn from your interactions with other people how to communicate better.

Cheers

:)

That's what we call 'reading comprehension issues'. When somebody replies and you don't understand an English statement, say so. Explain why you're confused, and ask for clarification.

Exactly. That's why you ought to STOP doing it. You have a computer. Use that, instead.

Okay, maybe it's me.

I'll step aside for awhile and try to learn from your interactions with other people how to communicate better.

Cheers

:)
No, it is not you, mmm. I understand what you say, and I know you mean well. I will be more careful. It is true i have been typing on the cell. I'll stop doing it. But it will take more time to reply. But it is better for me. I understand. Thank you. Send me the software please, don't forget.;)

Send me the software please, don't forget.
I've already explained for you three times that I'm not proceeding until you finish the grouping-symbol project that we'd started months ago. On September 22nd, you'd told me that you understood everything, but you have yet to demonstrate it by finishing the exercise.
I understood everything clearly.

Please put your understanding to practice, by posting your corrected presentation in that conversation.
[imath]\;[/imath]

i have been typing on the cell. I'll stop doing it. But it will take more time to reply.
Please also use the Preview button regularly, to proofread your posts. Anything that you can do to reduce mistakes in your posts will save you time, in the long run.

[imath]\;[/imath]

Please also use the Preview button regularly, to proofread your posts. Anything that you can do to reduce mistakes in your posts will save you time, in the long run.

[imath]\;[/imath]
I will check our work tomorrow. It's too late now. Thanks,mmm!!!.