what is the answer?

Sarah.N

a rectangle has created by connecting the middle of two diameters and the middle of two opposite sides of a quadrilateral. What kind of quadrilateral is it?
1) Its diameters are perpendicular to each other
2) The other two sides are perpendicular to each other
3) Its diameters are equal
4) it's a rectangle too.

I do not know how to get the answer. I just tried to draw something & get some clues from it. but i couldn't.
I would be happy if someone helps me !

Can you please post the exact wording of the problem? An image would be best.
Please show us your work. You know by now that we do not give out answers on this forum.

Please show us your work. You know by now that we do not give out answers on this forum.
you don't need to give out the answer ! actually i don't want this :‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌))

I just don't know how to get the answer by this information so i just need a clue or a solution.
if you have any idea to help me !

Please posture exact problem and show us your drawing.
Maybe I am missing something but should the diameters be diagonals?

Fine, post it in the original language. Someone here might know the language or we can translate it with google.

This is a general condition and has no specific shape. What I drew is probably useless.

But here is the question in the original language:

از به هم وصل کردن وسط های دو قطر و نیز وسط های دو ضلع مقابل یک چهارضلعی، مستطیلی ایجاد شده است. آن چهارضلعی چگونه است؟

قطرهایش بر هم عمودند
امتداد دو ضلع دیگرش برهم عمودند
قطرهایش باهم برابرند
مستطیل است
[Persian]

Please posture exact problem and show us your drawing.
Maybe I am missing something but should the diameters be diagonals?
Pray tell Jomo -

how do you posture a problem?​

Google doesn't improve the translation much:

A rectangle is created by connecting the middle of two diameters as well as the middle of two sides in front of a quadrilateral. What is that quadrilateral like?​

Its diameters are perpendicular to each other
The other two sides are perpendicular to each other
Its diameters are equal
It is rectangular​

I have to agree with the suggestion that "diameter" means "diagonal", and "in front of" must mean "opposite", so it would become

A rectangle is created by connecting the middle of two diagonals as well as the middle of two opposite sides a quadrilateral. What is that quadrilateral like?​

Its diagonals are perpendicular to each other
The other two sides are perpendicular to each other
Its diagonals are equal
It is rectangular​

So we are told how to construct a quadrilateral from a given one, and have to determine what properties of the given quadrilateral will result in the new one being a rectangle. Here is an example of a randomly chosen given quadrilateral (red) and the resulting quadrilateral (green), which in this case is not a rectangle:

1607029745076.png

This hints that some properties of the green figure may not depend on those of the red; don't assume anything! Your task is to think backward, from properties of the green to those of the red. Ignore the specific questions (at first), and just think, what will it take to make right angles, for example?