What is the formula to convert MG/GR to MG/ML?

CBD Farmer

What is the formula to convert MG/GR to MG/ML?

For instance, I have a tincture that I mixed one gram of extract into one fluid ounce of Medium Chain Trygliceride (Coconut) oil. The lab results came back with a reading of 6.06 MG/G. How would I figure out how many MG/ML there will be?

Thanks!

CBD FARMER

To convert between grams and millilitres, you need to know the density of the liquid. For instance, if you mixed your extract into water and found a reading of 5 mg/g, you'd use the density of water which is 1 g/ml, and so the reading would be 5 mg/ml. On the other hand, if you mixed your extract into liquid gold, which has a density of 19.3 g/ml, then the reading would be:

\(\displaystyle 5\frac{mg}{g}\cdot 19.3\frac{g}{ml}=96.5\frac{mg}{ml}\)

So, your task then becomes finding the density of the coconut oil, after which it's simple multiplication.

To convert between grams and millilitres, you need to know the density of the liquid. For instance, if you mixed your extract into water and found a reading of 5 mg/g, you'd use the density of water which is 1 g/ml, and so the reading would be 5 mg/ml. On the other hand, if you mixed your extract into liquid gold, which has a density of 19.3 g/ml, then the reading would be:

\(\displaystyle 5\frac{mg}{g}\cdot 19.3\frac{g}{ml}=96.5\frac{mg}{ml}\)

So, your task then becomes finding the density of the coconut oil, after which it's simple multiplication.

Thank you so much, you rock! If you have any sick relatives in Oregon let me know, I would love to repay the favor.

Best!

CBD FARMER - I focus on you heath, NOT your high

Yes, Denis, my focus is on people's health, NOT their high. I will be happy to help any sick family member you may have in Oregon, as well.

Be kind and keep your mind open.

Best!

CBD FARMER - I focus on your health, NOT your high.