what number comes inside the triangle?

MAqib

Please explain step by step.

Attachments

• IMG-20210828-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210828-WA0007.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10
Please explain step by step.
There is no step-by-step method for this sort of puzzle. All you can do is guess, and even then you can't be sure your answer is what they are looking for.

I found a possible answer. One part of my thinking was to compare the sum of the three numbers on the outside to the number on the inside. Then I did a lot more thinking.

Hi MAqib. It's a puzzle. We have to make guesses. You could start experimenting with the smaller numbers: 1,3,5.

Thinking about what Dr. Peterson suggested, try creating arithmetic with one or more of those three numbers along with their total until you find steps that produce 6 (the inside number).

Once you find steps that make 6, try the same steps with numbers 4,5,8 to check whether they make 11. If they don't, then try again, but, if they do, then test those steps with 2,6,9 to see whether you get one of the multiple choices. If you do, then you're done. Otherwise, start over. (You can also start with the larger numbers 4,5,8 and their total, if you run out of ideas with the smaller ones.)

Double-check your arithmetic, at each step, to avoid mistakes.

Please show some efforts, if you'd like more help. Thanks!

?

I will try.. Addition, multiplication..
But i don't get answer
Plz tellue sir
Because today 2-4i have exam plz understand and tell me the answer sir

I will try.. Addition, multiplication..
But i don't get answer
Plz tellue sir
Because today 2-4 i have exam plz understand and tell me the answer sir
How could telling you the answer to a puzzle help you with an exam? Even if the exam was about solving puzzles, the answer to one wouldn't help you gain the skill needed to solve others. (The main skills needed are effort and perseverance, together with the wisdom to know when a puzzle is not worth that much time.)

What is this course you are taking?