What type of Problem is this when I have to determine the integrand in a definite integral?

Al-Layth

[math]\int_{0}^{10}f(x)=45[/math]
(I just put some random numbers in the limits and evaluation) but I come across these problems some times and I dont know what they are or how to deal with them

help is appreciated

thx

(I just put some random numbers in the limits and evaluation) but I come across these problems some times and I dont know what they are or how to deal with them

help is appreciated

thx
With no additional information, it is impossible to solve this; there are infinitely many such functions. One, for example, is the constant function f(x) = 4.5.

Please show an actual problem of this type that you have seen, giving the entire problem word for word. Also, tell us the context, if there is any -- what topic is it associated with?

help is appreciated

thx
I hope from the discussions above, you understood that the "random" problem you have posted does not have unique solution. Consequently, we cannot quite classify it (or name its genre) Thus, if you have an example-problem that you had solved - post it. That will give us an idea about its "name".

[math]\int_{0}^{10}f(x)=45[/math](I just put some random numbers in the limits and evaluation) but I come across these problems some times and I dont know what they are or how to deal with them
help is appreciated
[imath]\displaystyle\int_0^{10} {4.5{\kern 1pt} dx} = ?[/imath]