What's Up With This?

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator

Who deleted my new-topic post from this board which I posted yesterday?

As of this morning, it had several views, but no response. Now, it's gone.

(I'll keep posting it until I get a response, so knock yourself out ...)

Ted:

Are you able to switch the default radio button on the Report-Post form from "yes" to "no"?

I reported over one dozen SPAM posts yesterday, and I'm growing weary of having to click on "no" each time. (The bots were posting faster than I could report them.)

Also, I'm not going to bother selecting the appropriate reason anymore. From now on, it's click-and-click.

Cheers,

~ Mark :)

Huh. I remember reading your post recently (yesterday?), but it's gone now. Odd....

Eliz.

Re:

stapel said:

Also odd: the e-mail notifications have stopped arriving despite my leaving the default selection "yes" for notification.

Perhaps, I've been blacklisted in some way ...

Also odd: the e-mail notifications have stopped arriving despite my leaving the default selection "yes" for notification.
I don't think there is any "setting" for making this happen to somebody's account (and I can't imagine how such a function would be useful). But I do seem to recall this having come up before...? Some sort of script conflict...?

But I don't get e-mail notices, so I'm afraid I have no specific information. Sorry! :oops:

Eliz.

I looked into your first request a few days ago and came up empty. I'm 100% that it can be done, but I'll have to dig into the templates more deeply when I have more time. There is no simple option to change, unfortunately.

Regarding the notifications- I don't know why you aren't getting them. Perhaps they're going to your spam folder? I still get them on a regular basis, and you're not on any blacklist that I'm aware of! Anyone else having this issue?

Sorry for being harder to reach than usual lately... grad school finally got hard :p

grad school finally got hard :p

Yeah, tell me about it :wink: . Me, too.

When I started this, I told them no tests, projects, or homework. But they didn't listen :lol: .