Where is everybody from?

Harry_the_cat

Elite Member
Hi! I'm just curious as to where all the regular helpers are from. I'll start.
I am from Brisbane, Australia. Our catchphrase is "Beautiful one day, perfect the next".

I grew up in Connecticut, and live in Rochester NY.

Lots of northeasterners, aren't there?

Hi! I'm just curious as to where all the regular helpers are from. I'll start.
I am from Brisbane, Australia. Our catchphrase is "Beautiful one day, perfect the next".
My only exposure to Brisbane has been through news of cricket

I am traveler, in the USA I have lived in [imath]CA,~TX,~LA,~MS,~VA,~\&,~FL[/imath]
I have also lived in Manchester in the UK.

Not a "regular" helper, but a regular viewer that helps when I can. Anyway, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.

I am From St Johns Arizona.

The number of helpers would be the combination of all the people on
earth that is about 100 Billion people for 100 Billion locations.
If we multiply that number it becomes 100e9*100e9 or:
10000e18
or
1e22 combinations. An extremely large number.

Hope that helps. If you need more help on anything just let me know.

Hope that helps. :)

The number of helpers would be the combination of all the people on earth that is about 100 Billion people for 100 Billion locations.

No. The current population is between seven and eight billion. I have no idea how you are defining "locations".

If we multiply that number it becomes 100e9*100e9 or: 10000e18 or 1e22 combinations. An extremely large number.

What is the purpose of this multiplication?

Hope that helps. If you need more help on anything just let me know.

"Helps" with what? What are you talking about?

I live in upstate NY just south of Albany. The city (if it's big enough to even be call a city) is called Saugerties.
I was born in another world, better known as Brooklyn, NY

I live in upstate NY just south of Albany. The city (if it's big enough to even be call a city) is called Saugerties.
I was born in another world, better known as Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to hear that. ;)

-Dan

Where did you live in NYS? Some places in Brooklyn are not that busy.
The Finger Lakes. A little place just East of Rochester and down near the PA border called Hammondsport. It's on the southern end of Keuka Lake. (If you asked the people from Hicks-ville where I lived, they'd ask "Why would you want to go so far out into the boonies?") We have a McDonalds... in the next town, 8 miles away! Just before I graduated, we got a traffic light! :) Heck, my High School didn't even have a football team! But that lake... oooh! It's sooo beautiful!

Hey, just about anything down into White Plains is too busy for me.

-Dan
hammondsport-depot-park.jpg