Where to begin

tokyo

Hey,

So I am planning on going back to school next year after taking several years off. Because I have been out of the school setting for so long I would like to strengthen my base math skills before jumping back into it. I came upon this site while searching for math lessons online. I like what I have seen, but am not sure in what order I should go through the lessons provided. I plan to go through all of them from Pre-Algebra through Geometry and Trig.

Anyways, lacking any real structure, I feel like I'm walking blindly through the subjects. Could anyone suggest an order in which I should study the lessons?

Thanks

tokyo said:
... but am not sure in what order I should go through the lessons provided. I plan to go through all of them from Pre-Algebra through Geometry and Trig.
Those are not "provided lessons"; they are simply "topics" where questions are asked.

tokyo said:
Anyways, lacking any real structure, I feel like I'm walking blindly through the subjects. Could anyone suggest an order in which I should study the lessons?

Let me make a wild stab in the dark, and suggest that trig should come after pre-algebra and geometry, and that PA and G can be studied simultaneously.

Let me offer, more confidently, this advice - if you study all three together for a week or three, and find that one or two make no sense at all, then concentrate on the third, and when you finish that, have another look at the others.