Will this method of practicing Maths work(The method is in this post)

aicreator

That method is: Visualize the computation of a Math Problem in a textbook or a video and then after that try to recall the things that you had visualized after some time,

Edit : The method is the basic method for practicing Maths without writing and I want to know whether it will work or not and if it does then it can help a lot of people and I will also post the more advanced method here,

And,

Credit to Nagime from The Art of Memory Forum for creating a part of this method using which I think I had improved my maths, But that method was not given for that task,

And,

Cheers.

Note: In this method you will have to frequently recall the things at you had visualized, For Example-After every 30 minutes.

And, You will also need to revisit that Maths Video aor book to know wheter yur recall was correct.

There certainly are some parts of mathematics (of any discipline really) that require rote memorization (such as 1+ 1= 2 and 1+ 2= 3 or the times tables) but the core of mathematics is applying what you have learned to new situations. And that requires THINKING about basic concepts.

I tried this, it wasn't easy to keep the whole solution in mind but i visualize some of the steps for some time but later i don,t even remember what was the question. One thing is clear that you should know the basics concept of the question then you can remember the solution.

In this method you need to visualize some of the steps for some time, Did you do this or did you do something different?