Will this new type of Maths question help others in Maths?

aicreator

This is a new type of question in which both case study questions and assertion reason questions are combined-Here you will get to see a image and then read an descriptive passage and see it’s question(s) and label it’s assertion and reason questions,

Which may teach children basic concepts of advanced maths while also increasing their successes in applying thake concepts(In Mathamatical Exams)

Example if this type of question without an picture -

Rahul and Ravi planned to play Business ( board game) in which they were supposed to use two dice.

What is the probability that they got 2 twice in a row

a) Solved Sum-(A solved sum is here)

Assertion-(An Explanation of the solved sum)

Reason for the method-(A convincing reason for this option being correct)

Why I think this will work- Case based questions test the the knowlage and the accuracy of the application of concepts in schools whereas Assertion and Reason Questions according to me help in clearing the basic concepts which are importat for Maths.

How they must be made- The Case Based Questions should test basic concepts along with knowlage while the assertion and reason questions should test that knowlage and the basic concepts of the students,

Case Based Questions Ask = Basic Concepts and Knowlage(Facts)

Assertion Reason Questions test = Clarity of knowlage(Facts) and concepts,

Which I think should help students with their Math concepts and facts

I hope that you have enjoyed this new new type of question and credits to unknown people for creating case based and assertion reason questions that I combined,

And,
Credit to CBSE for part of that question taken from their sample paper,

And,

Cheers.

I am puzzled as to why you think this is a "new type of math problem". Any math student, beyond basic arithmetic and algebra, is expected to explain how they got the answer to a problem, not just give the answer.