Word problems

I suspect I should go to bed because I seem to be in a fog.

The problem says no more than 30 people are allowed on the boat. You say the maximum is 45. I am confused.

The problem says at least 6 deluxe seats must be sold. You say the minimum is 5. I am confused.

The problem says that the profit per economy seat is $40. You say the profit is $30. I am confused.

The problem says that the profit per deluxe seat is $35. You say the profit is $25. I am confused.

After reading what you wrote I thought that I was in bed asleep. At least one of us needs some sleep and it isn't me.

After resting please look at the problem again.

Looks to me like the answer is for a version of the problem with different numbers.

I apologize, I got mixed up because I was looking at similar problem with different numbers.
Here is my work for this problem.
1)
The minimum number of deluxe seats you could sell is 6, so that’s what we’ll use for the maximum profit. They make $35 off of each of those seats so
6 * 35 = $210
That leaves 24 economy seats, with a profit of $40 per seat. Since the maximum number of passengers aloud on each boat is 30, subtract that from 6 deluxe seats. You have 24 spots left open, so we’ll sell 24 economy seats, which will meet your minimum of 1 economy seat.
24 * $40 = $960
Add $210 and $960 to get $1,170 which is the maximum profit from one tour.