Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Derivation of Viability Selection Difference Equation Thursday February 25, 2021
Calculus: This is all the info I have, I am not sure how to go about this problem. Thursday February 25, 2021
Continuity Problem Thursday February 25, 2021
Inverse trigonometric integral Thursday February 25, 2021
Smallest possible volume Wednesday February 24, 2021
Forming a Differential equation for a lake pollution model Thursday February 25, 2021
When to integrate using a hyperbolic substitution instead of normal trig Wednesday February 24, 2021
Need help Tuesday February 23, 2021
differential equations integral factor Friday February 19, 2021
Help modeling differential equation. Friday February 19, 2021