Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Radians and the Unit Circle Monday April 19, 2021
Predicate Logic Translation Monday April 19, 2021
stewart, 8th ed, problem 54 Monday April 19, 2021
L'Hopital and 0 X Infinity Monday April 19, 2021
Multivariable Calculus (Maximum-Minimum Problem) Monday April 19, 2021
Can someone help with this exercise? stuck on a probabily silly part Monday April 19, 2021
Hi, new here. I have a question of the fundamental solutions to the Laplace equation? Sunday April 18, 2021
Question on finite difference Sunday April 18, 2021
Partial differential equation for option pricing 2 Friday April 16, 2021
Partial differential equation for option pricing 1 Friday April 16, 2021