Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Replacing absolute value Tuesday December 11, 2018
This sort of makes sense when I see what they've done but I don't understand the logic well enough to use this method myself. It seems a little arbitrary. Any help would be appreciated! Attachment
Question about replaced values Tuesday December 11, 2018
I don't understand how they are justifying the replacement that is being made in this example. It makes sense but I can't quite grasp the logic that's being used here so I don't think I'd be able to
binomial theorem / expansion Monday December 10, 2018
I have been stuck at a question for 3 hours, so I decided to look up the answer on the internet. This is the answer:Attachment 10633
PDE chain rule Monday December 10, 2018
Suppose that f is a differentiable function of a single variable and F(x,y) is defined by F (x, y) = f (x2 − y). a) Show that F satisfies the partial differential equation
Need help with an integral Monday December 10, 2018