Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Simple harmonic motion Saturday January 23, 2021
Urgent! Finding function form Y= A sin(kx)+c Saturday January 23, 2021
Urgent help plz! Saturday January 23, 2021
Calculate limits Saturday January 23, 2021
Quick explanation to an integration question Saturday January 23, 2021
Second order differential equations Saturday January 23, 2021
Explanation of Absolute Value "Rule" and Manipulating C Saturday January 23, 2021
partial differential equation of order two Thursday January 21, 2021
Help with simplifying for a convenient general solution Wednesday January 20, 2021
help very urgently Monday January 18, 2021