Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Piecewise Functions Sunday August 18, 2019
Differentiate y=x^2-x using first principles Saturday August 17, 2019
Related Rates Part III Saturday August 17, 2019
Find the equation Saturday August 17, 2019
Geometric arguments concerning Lagrange multipliers Friday August 16, 2019
Fundamental Matrices Wednesday August 07, 2019
What is order of laplace transform Wednesday August 07, 2019
Differential equation using Improved Euler’s method Wednesday August 07, 2019
Finding the differential equation. Thursday August 01, 2019
y' = 3x-y^2, y(4)=2 Sunday July 28, 2019