Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
integral solution Sunday April 21, 2019
Linear Programming using the simplex method Sunday April 21, 2019
Volume Using Cross-Sections Saturday April 20, 2019
Help with finding the n-th partial sum Saturday April 20, 2019
Brine mixture Saturday April 20, 2019
STEP problem: constructing differential equations to describe fluid mixing. Monday April 15, 2019
Getting a converging solution to a second-order differential equation Wednesday April 10, 2019
Higher-Order Linear DE Problem! Monday April 08, 2019