Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Limit at infinity of a quotient with a radical Friday May 24, 2019
Introduction To Integration Thursday May 23, 2019
Integration (Lower - Upper) or (Upper - Lower) Wednesday May 22, 2019
Integration (Constant Of Integration In Definite Integrals) Wednesday May 22, 2019
not sure of solution method Wednesday May 22, 2019
Sandwich Theorem Wednesday May 22, 2019
General Solution as Trigonometric Functions and in Complex form Tuesday May 21, 2019
y"+2y'+y=sinx Tuesday May 21, 2019
Hyperbolic functions Tuesday May 21, 2019