Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
The right derivative of f= (sin x)^(cos x) +(cos x)^(sin x) when x=0 Saturday June 06, 2020
financial maths & calculus Saturday June 06, 2020
limits integral Saturday June 06, 2020
Volume of a right circular cone Friday June 05, 2020
Centroid - Ellipse Friday June 05, 2020
Differential Equations Saturday June 06, 2020
hi, how can i start to solve? Thursday June 04, 2020
Sturm–Liouville problem Thursday June 04, 2020
matrix determinant Thursday June 04, 2020
Prooving task - complex analysis Wednesday June 03, 2020