Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Fourier series f(x)=x real world issue Thursday December 05, 2019
For a particle motion question, I am getting a negative time. What do I make of this? Thursday December 05, 2019
Applications of Integration: Volumes Part II Thursday December 05, 2019
need help with this problem, i am very confused. Wednesday December 04, 2019
Optimization and Related Rates Questions Wednesday December 04, 2019
How do I use these equations? Wednesday December 04, 2019
Differentiation Saturday November 30, 2019
Cant get to the next step. Saturday November 30, 2019
Differentiation Thursday November 28, 2019
Finding initial conditions Tuesday November 26, 2019