Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
I am not sure if I am stupid, or the problem is missing something... Tuesday June 22, 2021
Don't need help solving this problem, just need some info. Tuesday June 22, 2021
Not sure what to do with this problem. Tuesday June 22, 2021
Not sure how to approach this problem Tuesday June 22, 2021
Determine whether the series is convergence or divergence? Monday June 21, 2021
differential equation of a function determined by own increment at x-A Tuesday June 22, 2021
Degree of diff eqn Thursday June 17, 2021
:( Tuesday June 15, 2021
problem with composing an equation Monday June 14, 2021
Quarter Car Model - state-space representation matrices Friday June 11, 2021