Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
i need help trying to find the real numbers in the interval 0, 2pi Friday July 19, 2019
How to determine the number of triangle(s) with the given side and angles Friday July 19, 2019
Area of a triangle formed by three tangent lines of three tangent circles Friday July 19, 2019
Maximum area of a triangle bounded by the f(x) = (6.3-3x+x^2+.6x^3-.1x^4) Thursday July 18, 2019
i dont know how they derive the answer at "hence" can someone explain it to me Monday July 15, 2019
Missing a 'y' in solution. Monday July 15, 2019
Laplace transform problem Tuesday July 09, 2019
Finding the differential equation. Sunday July 07, 2019