Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Calculate acceleration and speed based on times Monday July 13, 2020
Trigonometric Limits Sunday July 12, 2020
Same uniform acceleration question. Sunday July 12, 2020
Please help solving this question through Integration Sunday July 12, 2020
Proving a relation in integration Sunday July 12, 2020
Second order differential equation - Eulers discretization Monday July 13, 2020
i hate modulus Sunday July 12, 2020
Split - Trigonometric DE Friday July 10, 2020
Derivative of fraction Tuesday July 07, 2020
Differential Equations Tuesday July 07, 2020