Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Solve using calculus Tuesday November 12, 2019
A math competition problem (Limits) Tuesday November 12, 2019
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Part II Tuesday November 12, 2019
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Tuesday November 12, 2019
Left endpoint approximation Monday November 11, 2019
Euclidean distance inquiry Monday November 11, 2019
Fourier Series Uniqueness and Extensions Sunday November 10, 2019
Homogeneous function of degree 0 Sunday November 10, 2019
Laplace transform and inverse in Newton's law of cooling Saturday November 02, 2019
I'm confuse with this, please explain Friday November 01, 2019