Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
PreCalculus Show that 2|[(n+2)^2-n^2] for all integers n Monday October 21, 2019
Precalculus Induction Monday October 21, 2019
Definite Integral - 2 questions i need help with Sunday October 20, 2019
Precalculus Show that n! > 2^n for all integers n >4 Sunday October 20, 2019
Precalculus Write the following expressions of the form (a+bx)^n Sunday October 20, 2019
Guidance of 2nd order linear ODE Sunday October 20, 2019
y = (ax+2) / x x to 0 Solution anyone? Friday October 18, 2019
equation / plot for constant growth and exp. decay Sunday October 13, 2019
what is the meaning of solution to cauchy problem? Thursday October 10, 2019
Laplace Transform problem Monday October 07, 2019