Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton’s Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson’s Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Pre-Calc Polynomial Help Thursday October 29, 2020
Flux of a Function Wednesday October 28, 2020
Matrix issue! Help needed =) Wednesday October 28, 2020
Integrarion by parts Tuesday October 27, 2020
Integral help Tuesday October 27, 2020
Please help Friday October 23, 2020
Can someone help me with these? Thursday October 22, 2020
May someone please help me on the procedures to solve these differential equations Tuesday October 20, 2020
Evaluating limit with 3 unknown parameters Monday October 19, 2020
Heat transfer - PDE second order Friday October 16, 2020