Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton's Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson's Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Please help. Thanks Sunday September 24, 2023
Please help with: "James bought a packet of flour to make cakes. He used an equal amount..." Sunday September 24, 2023
There were 288 more red than blue cards. After John used 75% of the red cards and... Sunday September 24, 2023
John and Peter each had some erasers. John gave away 40% of his; Peter gave away 1/7 of his. Sunday September 24, 2023
Figure 1 is formed by a rectangular box measuring 38cm by 15cm and 2 identical white balls... Sunday September 24, 2023
Learn about the chain rule with this lesson.