Browse below for our collection of online calculus resources, some from FreeMathHelp.com, and others as links to other great math sites. There are also several free online calculators that you may find VERY useful in solving those tricky calculus problems, or for checking your answers.
- Chain Rule
- Derivative of an Inverse Function
- Derivative of a Polynomial
- Derivatives of Log and Exponentials
- Derivatives of Trig Functions
- Differential Equations
- Derivatives of Implicit Functions
- Derivatives of Products and Quotients
- Fourier Series
- Infinite Series Expansion
- Integration By Parts
- Newton's Method
- Related Rates
- Simpson's Rule
- Anti-derivative Calculator - Find the anti-derivative of a given expression.
- Derivative Calculator - Take the derivative of a polynomial, trig function, or even more complicated expressions.
- Integral Calculator - Compute the definite or indefinite integral of an expression.
- Limit Calculator - Find the limit as a variable approaches a specified value.
- Summation Calculator - Sum an expression over a range of values.
Recent Calculus Questions
Downsampling Gradually Increasing Frequency Data While Preserving Ratio Wednesday September 27, 2023
Two variables x and y have a strong linear relationship Wednesday September 27, 2023
Tim has 2/3 as much money as Peter. After Tim received $120 from his mother and Peter used $120... Wednesday September 27, 2023
Series: Can you explain why I doing a comprehension test here? Wednesday September 27, 2023
Pythagorean Theorem; 3 of the smallest Pythagorean Triples; SSS, SAS, and AA similarities; etc Wednesday September 27, 2023
Learn about the chain rule with this lesson.