My Journey With Mathematics

However, I do believe he once told me that if anything happened to him, he has a message for someone close to him to contact the forums he admins and to let us know what happened. Since that has not occurred, at least that's a good thing.

… [Denis] disappeared from the site for a good while. It was a long time later that we learned what really happened.

… I'm sure something is wrong …
It has not been "a long time" since MarkFL logged in last time, harpazo. You're jumping to conclusions, in an absence of facts.

The last time MarkFL was away from the boards, it was because he had visiting family; he didn't announce anything beforehand that time.

Sometimes, after I've gotten fed up with all of the weirdos and troublemakers online, I take a break from the boards. I don't always announce it.

There's no reason to dwell on this, regardless, as it's beyond your control.

\(\;\)

Sometimes, after I've gotten fed up with all of the weirdos and troublemakers online, I take a break from the boards. I don't always announce it.

\(\;\)
We have many of those on our forum, so it's understandable, haha.

That's very pleasant. Subhotosh holds a flaming sword of ban for exactly 4x5^(1/20) seconds. The power of the moment.

Did you ever write a math book? If so, what is the title? If not, would you ever consider writing a math book?

Employees at the Bronx VA Hospital are bringing relatives in for employment while veterans are being denied jobs. A VA janitor revealed this information to me at the ER Tuesday morning. This is a total disgrace. People who never served in the military get hired over veterans at the Bronx VA Hospital. What do you say?

I say this isn't even a math odd and end.

Why don't you post on Craig's List Rants and Raves.

Or actually do something useful and write a letter to the editor of your local paper,
possibly after verifying that this rando janitor you talked wasn't full of it.

I say this isn't even a math odd and end.

Why don't you post on Craig's List Rants and Raves.

Or actually do something useful and write a letter to the editor of your local paper,
possibly after verifying that this rando janitor you talked wasn't full of it.

This forum is not for math questions. What is MATH ODDS AND ENDS FOR ANYWAY???

Employees at the Bronx VA Hospital are bringing relatives in for employment while veterans are being denied jobs. A VA janitor revealed this information to me at the ER Tuesday morning. This is a total disgrace. People who never served in the military get hired over veterans at the Bronx VA Hospital. What do you say?
I say:

Someone said : (https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/can-moderators-see-pms.119181/) response #12

"Stick to math, numbers, numbers and math."

I don't see numbers - neither do I see math.

I haven't been here for that long, and I already know that this always happens.

"I hope that I shall shock a few people in asserting that the most important single task of mathematical instructions in the secondary schools is to teach the setting up of equations to solve word problems."

George Polya (1887-1985)

What do you say?