My Journey With Mathematics

Does anyone know where member MarkFL is lately? Is he ok? I have not heard from him in more than a week. I hope he is ok.

We get a break? Nobody told me this. Or is it only moderators who get breaks?

It is unlike Mark to disappear from the site without saying anything to me, to us. I find it strange.

I just came here from a forum that Mark helps me admin. I'm also concerned about his whereabouts, he hasn't been online since October 30th and he normally logs in every day. I've emailed him as well, with no reply.

I just came here from a forum that Mark helps me admin. I'm also concerned about his whereabouts, he hasn't been online since October 30th and he normally logs in every day. I've emailed him as well, with no reply.

This is exactly my point. It is not like Mark to simply vanish into thin air. Something must have happened. I'm sure something is wrong. He loves math. Mark would never leave a forum without saying goodbye.

I think you may be right, I'm quite concerned. He's been gone for lengths of time due to hurricane weather, but he's always let us know beforehand, and there's no adverse weather conditions where he lives right now.

I've tried to track down other ways of contacting him, but to no avail.