Equation Generator? (RR Stock Calculator attached)

StephenGusi

New to the forum, excuse me if my format is off.

Ive been trading foreign currency and ive been looking for a resource which can generate a equation given variable values and answer value.

EX: Given ans=10, x=5 & y=5 it will return x+y=ans

I want to use the online resources and this tool to find out the mathematical equations which govern the variable relationship

Conversely if anyone knows a resource which can outline the equations in pip profit calculations, market swaps etc. I would appreciate it.

I have found many online calculator resources, but I am trying to make an excel spreadsheet with embedded equations.

**OR if anyone knows how I can get the mathematical equation from the website through manipulating the HTML

EXCEL CALCULATOR
I also created this little stock calculator in excel, which I have linked if anyone is interested. Dosnt use macros. Input start stop levels and $ loss tolerance and it will return a trade outline.

x=5, y=5-->10
Do you realize how many combinations there are??

2x-y, 3x-2y, 4x-3y, ...... all equal 10

2y-x, 3y-2x, 4y-2x,.... all equal 10

x^2/y, x^3/y^2, x^4/y^3, ..... all equal 10

y^2/x, y^3/x^2, y^4/x^3,..... all equal 10

and there are many many more infinite patterns.

Do you not have any number sense to realize that there will be infinitely many equations?

x=5, y=5-->10

2y-x, 3y-2x, 4y-2x,.... all equal 10 ,,,

Do you not have any number sense to realize that there will be infinitely many equations?
x=5, y=5-->10

2x-y, 3x-2y, 4x-3y, ...... all equal 10... no those don't - to corner-quarantine - for 5 days......

x=5, y=5-->10

2x-y, 3x-2y, 4x-3y, ...... all equal 10... no those don't - to corner-quarantine - for 5 days......
OK, you got me this time. But there is always the next time.

The expressions should have been 3x-y, 4x-2y, 5x-3y,....kx-(k-2)y,... all equal to 10

To Subhotosh---please judge me by my questions and not by my answers.

x=5, y=5-->10

2y-x, 3y-2x, 4y-2x,.... all equal 10

I have an infinite number of data points available on the equation I am trying to solve for (as I still have access to the original online calculator resource). I also know how many variables that are to be used, just need something to tell me the arrangement of such so I dont have to work through all 15 individually

It was an excellent point you made about infinite patterns, Jomo, however all the example expressions you gave are equal to 5 not 10 ?
I have been put in the corner for 5 days (yes 5 days) for that mistake by our moderator, Subhotosh. I hope that I am still on the payroll. It is real dark here and the only light I have is the one from my computer. I can only hope that wife will bring me some food. She thinks that I am crazy for working here.

I have been put in the corner for 5 days (yes 5 days) for that mistake by our moderator, Subhotosh. I hope that I am still on the payroll. It is real dark here and the only light I have is the one from my computer. I can only hope that wife will bring me some food. She thinks that I am crazy for working here.
Preferably division dumplings.

From "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster.