Area Between Two Curve

sandi2001

Hello. What I have here is 2 curves. The problem I have is that the given curves does not have numerical coefficients and I don't know how to solve for it (v and u) or should I even solve for it in the first place? So, I really don't know how to approach this kind of problem.

Can you guys share your thoughts on how should I solve for these unknown terms (v and u) and how should I approach this problem? It would really be of great help to me, mentally. ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
Hello. What I have here is 2 curves. The problem I have is that the given curves does not have numerical coefficients and I don't know how to solve for it (v and u) or should I even solve for it in the first place? So, I really don't know how to approach this kind of problem.

Can you guys share your thoughts on how should I solve for these unknown terms (v and u) and how should I approach this problem? It would really be of great help to me, mentally. ?
What would you do if u and v were numbers?

You are given two points of intersection (3,12) and (-1,0).

What can you do with that information?

1621305678576.png