Nobody mentioned yet - that:

The days and the dates of 2020 are exactly same as 1964

The year I first heard Beatles.......
Wow, You really are old, aren't you? I bet you know some really good Bing Crosby tunes, don't you?

-Dan

Hey, can one of you guys help me with systems of equations
Hello DK. I know that several people here have that ability. Starting a new thread on the beginning or intermediate algebra board is preferred. Please see the forum guidelines, for other suggestions on how to ask for help. You will find a summary here.

Cheers ?

Vine or Dank Memes?
Hi. I had to google each. Neither sounds good, according to what I read. A vine meme is a seven-second video, viewed on the Vine app. A dank meme is a pun image or a gif that has lost its original value, after going viral. Do those definitions jive with what you have in mind?

At $230 per second?!

If we ever hang out, you're buying.

;)
We lost all of the board and parts (2300) the shoes i was wearing (shoes were 100 plus fireproof coating 100) then the go pro on the front and back plus their custom 3D printed mounts and cases (650) and we had to get a camera that was on the ground repaired. the lens got shattered. (700). Almost 4000 bucks for 10-15 seconds but it was the coolest feeling on the planet. So technically, it was more like $400 per second. The central computer was probably the most time consuming and expensive part.

Hi. I had to google each. Neither sounds good, according to what I read. A vine meme is a seven-second video, viewed on the Vine app. A dank meme is a pun image or a gif that has lost its original value, after going viral. Do those definitions jive with what you have in mind?
Um kinda. I dont want to be rude but did you really have to google what a vine was?

… did you really have to google what a vine [is]?
You want the True-true? Yes! I'd no ideas about 'vine meme', and I'd never heard of Vine. I'm not really interested in stuff like seeking 7-second videos, viewing people's food (or their thoughts, as soon as they have 'em), or digitizing my life and interactions. I prefer to socialize by old-fashioned ways.

?

Am i the youngest member ever to wander the pages of this website?!
Very likely not, though I have no idea how old you are.

I imagine those who help tend to be older, and those who ask for help tend to be younger. Since you have, as far as I can see, neither helped nor asked any questions, I don't know where you would fit in, if at all.

Andy: *to Opie* Hey Op, where did ya get that dog?
Opie: Well, he followed me.
Andy:*looks at dog again* whats that rope doing around his neck?
Opie: Oh well that helped him follow me.