Help limits topic please

Haseo0

I'm trying to figure it out how to solve this problems. I tried using l'hopital on both but i can't get to solve it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200702_112537.jpg
    IMG_20200702_112537.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi. Try for the first limit, to write it in the form of e^log(something). This change will transform your limit of the form 1^infinite to the indeterminate form 0/0. Then apply L'Hopital's rule. You should get e^2.

Hi. Try for the first limit, to write it in the form of e^log(something). This change will transform your limit of the form 1^infinite to the indeterminate form 0/0. Then apply L'Hopital's rule. You should get e^2.
A similar trick should work also for the second limit.

I'm trying to figure it out how to solve this problems. I tried using l'hopital on both but i can't get to solve it.
Hi,
You say that you want help but you fail to say what type of help you need. This is not a drop off your problem and come back later to see the answer type of forum. We expect that you solve your own problems with helpful hints from forum members. If you had read the posting guidelines you would have known this. So please read the guidelines, follow them and post back.

Please don't give the answers to students, especially when they show no effort at all.