How to know original value after percentage?

Let me know if anyone can tell or suggest, thanks a lot. I need to keep looking & solve this!
I have to disagree. Several people made suggestions. What you are looking for is someone to give you the answer. I've seen zero effort on your part.

I have to disagree. Several people made suggestions. What you are looking for is someone to give you the answer. I've seen zero effort on your part.
@lev888 Effort can be made when I know what to do, this is blank canvas for me. Which is why I posted this question!

I'm maybe wrong, but isn't this forum to help individuals like me? Rather than creating fuss for nothing & criticising others for their abilities.

Last edited:
@lev888 Effort can be made when I know what to do, this is blank canvas for me. Which is why I posted this question!

I'm maybe wrong, but isn't this forum to help individuals like me? Rather than creating fuss for nothing & criticising others for their abilities.
I tried to help - in post #12 I asked you several questions intended to show through easier examples what type of operations are required to solve your problem and to judge through your response whether you were comfortable with those operations. A lack of any reply showed that you just wanted to get an answer without wasting any effort.

The main goal of this forum is to help STUDENTs LEARN. We do help other people - but .....

Anyway the total answer was given to you in response # 20

Anyway the total answer was given to you in response # 20
Yes, I received the helpful reply (#20) without checking or criticising my knowledge and I personally thanked that user.

Just a quick suggestion, it's always good to be humble human. I can be better in 10 things which you can't and you can be better at 10 things which I can't.