Logic

Hi guys, thanks alot, specifically to the answer of Dr.Peterson he answered me by context we must follow our logic .. I just was thinking we dont care about context of the question.

Hi guys, now frankly Im not kidding and I know that you guys may say that Im kidding but that's real, yeah real and struggling it every day every time I want to solve.

once I have equation like x=y+10+m+h
and I want to find what's x ..
so if logically I find by question logic that
y=10
m=6
h=7
and I know that these paramters that I find is totally right because I find them by question's logic.

My stuggle and please I need something to follow it in order to understand this - the problem or the struggle ..once I find those parameters y m h , I say why I want to assign them to equation and then I got muted and I don't know why I want to assign those parameters in order to find x, what's confusing me why I need to assign them .. I mean is there any analogy that really implicitly simplify the concept of equation

really thanks to whom really take this serious and bear me, I want o learn, and I say once again I assign to equation without known why I want to assign .. I need an explanation why I need to assign those parameters that I find above in order to find x ..

The explanation will be in the very logic that you are choosing not to show!

Context always matters. A question with no context is worthless. Show us how you determined the values of those variables, and we can show you why you need to use those values.

If the logic that allows you to say

[MATH]x = y + 10 + m + h[/MATH] is correct,

then you are asserting that x symbolizes the same number as that sum. That is what the equation means. So if additional logic correctly says y = 10, that is just a mathematical way of saying that the letter y symbolizes the same number as is symbolized by the numeral 10. Because both symbols mean the exact same thing, you can replace y by 10 without changing the meaning.

[MATH]x = y + 10 + m + h \text { and } y = 10 \text { HAS THE SAME MEANING AS} x = 10 + 10 + m + h.[/MATH]
You have now spent over a year basically asking why [MATH]a = b \text { and } b = c \implies a = c.[/MATH]
The equal sign means "is exactly the same in meaning even if it looks different."

… I just was thinking we dont care about context of the question.
We do care about context, but you don't. That's really frustrating because several members have been explaining to you for more than a year why the context of your questions is so important. Yet, you continue to ignore us.

:(