Member NYCMATHDAD has been banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 4993
  • Start date
Beer soaked recall follows.
This was the email notification I received about this business from https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/complicated-limit-problems.128759/page-2#post-530870
20210505_215328.jpg
Maybe I missed another notification with some really severe profanities were posted but I'm not too sure if this screenshot counts as profanity. I believe he thinks that he learned enough to avoid some really offensive terms and posted an expression of frustration at our resident Inspector Javert. Considering our Inspector Javert's recent high blood induced blabber against our good friend JeffM lately, I can't say I'd blame the passionate math learner.

jonah2.0 said:
Maybe I missed . . . Inspector Javert's . . . blabber against. . . . our good friend JeffM. . . lately, I can't say I'd blame the passionate math learner.

jonah2.0, maybe you missed that you are referring to "lookagain," so type out
that username. You failed to understand what I communicated, so your fallback
is "blabber." JeffM is not "our good friend," so speak only for yourself. Of course
the banned member can be blamed. Do not make a false connection to someone
else's alleged behavior in order to try to excuse the first person's behavior.

Beer soaked nonchalant ramblings follow.
jonah2.0, maybe you missed that you are referring to "lookagain," so type out
that username. You failed to understand what I communicated, so your fallback
is "blabber." JeffM is not "our good friend," so speak only for yourself. Of course
the banned member can be blamed. Do not make a false connection to someone
else's alleged behavior in order to try to excuse the first person's behavior.
I recently experienced severe flatulence whenever I sprinkled a lot of garlic powder on my meals. Maybe it's because of an additional ingredient that manufacturers of them powders add to their product. Nonetheless, I am wondering if adding finely diced raw garlic to my meals will have the same effect. I should try that sometime. I already like adding diced raw onions; maybe I'll also get to like diced garlic. It even has the alleged reputation of repelling vampires and evil spirits as Topsquark once reminded me. If I still get flatulence, then I can only guess that this effect might be the reason behind its reputation as a natural repellent against so and so.

P.S. I wish that I have a second account to switch to so I could like my own post as our resident Inspector Javert with his/her fake greg1313 account that he/she used constantly for personal attacks and criticism against TKHunny and Mark (mmm4444bot) some 2 or 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Man, all the stuff happens when I'm away.

I want to add this, as someone who really did find ways to irk him... I don't like him. His insistence that his disfunctional worldview is proper is saddening but I never wanted him to be banned. But he couldn't continue on his path and just say anything he wanted. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to want to be "burdened" by someone else's rules, no matter how appropriate those rules are. I agree with the ban.

I hate to say it, though, but IMHO he'll be back and he'll likely have learned nothing from this.

-Dan

P.S. I wish that I have a second account to switch to so I could like my own post as our resident Inspector Javert with his/her fake greg1313 account that he/she used constantly for personal attacks and criticism against TKHunny and Mark (mmm4444bot) some 2 or 3 years ago.

There is no fake greg1313 account. There is no Inspector Javert. Nothing is keeping
you from getting a second account to continue your trolling/attacks of me, lookagain, as you have been doing for years. Don't allege attacks by any username
against anyone else, as you are most guilty. The hypocrisy is strong. Speaking of
alternate accounts, Otis is an admitted secondary username/account to mmm4444bot.

I will be sure to monitor your posts to students asking for math help.

Beer soaked non sequitur ramblings follow.
There is no fake greg1313 account. There is no Inspector Javert. Nothing is keeping
you from getting a second account to continue your trolling/attacks of me, lookagain, as you have been doing for years. Don't allege attacks by any username
against anyone else, as you are most guilty. The hypocrisy is strong. Speaking of
alternate accounts, Otis is an admitted secondary username/account to mmm4444bot.

I will be sure to monitor your posts to students asking for math help.
Several decades ago, I came across this comic strip of Mutt and Jeff where Jeff came home and related how miserable he was all day long from wearing his new tight shoes. Asked as to why he still bought the shoes knowing that they're tight in the first place, he replied that he wanted to be happy. Asked to explain further, he then went on and on about all the misery that he's bound to go through from wearing tight shoes all day long is nothing compared to the happiness he's bound to experience when he takes them off at the end of the day. The strip then showed him taking his shoes off and making all kinds pleasured moans like he was having a massage and saying how good it feels to take them off. The last two "scenes" then showed Mutt asking: You know what what would make me happy? Jeff then replied "What?". The last "scene" then showed Jeff flying out the doorway like he's been kicked out from his butt.

… Speaking of alternate accounts, Otis is an admitted secondary username/account to mmm4444bot…
Greg, will you please stop referencing my usernames in the context of trying to change the subject? You've done that twice, now.

\(\;\)