Relationship of circles and polygons

NO, you don't know that yet. Can you see that angle POX and angle QOY are the same size since they are "vertically opposite", ie opposite angles in an X-shape. You would have learnt about them before, I'm sure.

Ok, so NOW we can say that angle PXO and angle QYO must be the same (because if two angles in one triangle are the same as two angles in the other, then the third angles must be the same too (so that they both add to 180)).

NO, you don't know that yet. Can you see that angle POX and angle QOY are the same size since they are "vertically opposite", ie opposite angles in an X-shape. You would have learnt about them before, I'm sure.
yes vertices I think I have learnt it

So, NOW we can say that the two triangles are similar (because of AAA).

Writing the triangles in the corresponding order (to match the equal angles), we can say that triangle POX is similar to QOY,

Ok, so NOW we can say that angle PXO and angle QYO must be the same (because if two angles in one triangle are the same as two angles in the other, then the third angles must be the same too (so that they both add to 180)).
angle Q and P is the same right

So, NOW we can say that the two triangles are similar (because of AAA).

Writing the triangles in the corresponding order (to match the equal angles), we can say that triangle POX is similar to QOY,
So reason is they are similar angle or AAA?

So triangle POX is similar to triangle QOY ( matching up the order according to the equal angles)