Using Ohm's Law V=IR, find dI/dt when R=100 ohm, I=0.05 A

You have two time rates of change given and you want the time rate of change of the third. Why not take the time derivative of each side?

[imath]\dfrac{dV}{dt} = \dfrac{d}{dt} (IR)[/imath]

Give it a try and if you still having problems, post what you get.

-Dan
Dear Sir,

Grate thanks for the help
Can you please help me a bit little ahead

Thanks in advanced

1. Apply the Product Rule to find \(\displaystyle \frac{dV}{dt}\) given that \(\displaystyle V=IR\).

2. Then look at what you are given, eg you are given \(\displaystyle \frac{dR}{dt}=0.03\) ohms/s and what else?

3. And look at what you are asked to find, ie you are asked to find \(\displaystyle \frac {dI}{dt}\) for a given value of R and I.

As Topsquark said, give it a try, and ask for more help if you need it.

1. Apply the Product Rule to find \(\displaystyle \frac{dV}{dt}\) given that \(\displaystyle V=IR\).

2. Then look at what you are given, eg you are given \(\displaystyle \frac{dR}{dt}=0.03\) ohms/s and what else?

3. And look at what you are asked to find, ie you are asked to find \(\displaystyle \frac {dI}{dt}\) for a given value of R and I.

As Topsquark said, give it a try, and ask for more help if you need it.
It is still complicated for me
Can you please solve the full question that I will be easy to understand
This is grate help for me

Dan and Harry
Please tell me that the step that I have been done is correct

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 18.18.54.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 18.18.54.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 9
I do not think you are ready for a course in differential equations because you seem to have trouble with basic differential calculus.

[math]y = uv \implies y’ = uv’ \text { PLUS } vu’[/math]

I do not think you are ready for a course in differential equations because you seem to have trouble with basic differential calculus.

[math]y = uv \implies y’ = uv’ \text { PLUS } vu’[/math]
Yes Thanks
Can you check that it is correct right now

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 20.36.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 20.36.58.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
Hoped answer is correct please reply

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-16 at 07.39.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-16 at 07.39.49.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
Re 3rd and 4th line: The left sides are exactly the same. Are the right side equal to one another? Why?

The 3rd line in the attachment (response# 13) is INCORRECT - and should be removed. The 4th line of that response is correct.

The 3rd line in the attachment (response# 13) is INCORRECT - and should be removed. The 4th line of that response is correct.
I did not get it , Can you please solve it all the steps for me . It is great help