Taking Algebra I or Algebra II? Then you found the right place to get help. We have more than forty free, algebra lessons listed below by general subject area. Look over the list and see if we have the topic you're looking for. If not, try the site search at the top of every page.
General Algebra Lessons
- Start with an Introduction to Algebra.
- Absolute Value
- Direct Variation
- Distributive Property
- Dividing by Zero
- Exponents and Negative Exponents
- Factoring Numbers and the Greatest Common Factor
- Imaginary Numbers
- Mean, Median, and Mode
- Order of Operations
- Proportions and Ratios
- Rational Numbers
- Scientific Notation
Simplifying and Solving Equations
- Combining Like Terms to simplify your expressions.
- Multiplying Polynomials
- The Quadratic Formula is one way to solve certain equations.
- Substitution allows you to replace an unknown with a known.
- Systems of Linear Equations - Solve for more than one variable.
- Solving Systems of Inequalities - Like before, but with less-than and greater-thans.
- Systems of Equations With More Than Two Variables - Why not keep going?
- Using FOIL to multiply two expressions.
- Finding Roots
- Completing the Square In Circle Equations - A more advanced subject.
- What are Functions?
- Domain and Range describe the input and output.
- Exponential Functions add exponents to the function.
Graphing Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Equations are straight lines.
- Asymptotes are approached but not reached.
- Finding Asymptotes
- Finding Horizontal Asymptotes
- Compute the Length of a Line Segment
- Express an equation in Point Slope Form.
- Find the distance between two points
- Midpoint Formula
- Rational Functions
- Addition and Subtraction of Rational Functions
- Division of Rational Functions
- Multiplication of Rational Functions
Other Algebra Topics
- Pre Algebra
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Algebra Word Problems
- Advanced Algebra
- Adding and Subtracting Real Numbers
- Introduction to Equations
- Simplifying Fractions
Recent Algebra Questions
Hard geometric progression problem Sunday December 16, 2018
I have the following problem: x0=1 x(n+1)=2x(n)+1 S(n)=x0+x1+...x(n) Find S(2018) How do I find it? I know that the terms are:x0=1,x1=3,x2=7,x3=15 and that the difference of the terms is 2,4,8 but how
Checking Quadratic Equation? x²+10x=-8 My solution is ±√(17) -5 Sunday December 16, 2018
I do not understand how to check quadratic equations when "plugging in" the solution(s) I have. My problem is that when I plug in a solution I have ahieved which I know to be correct, Symbolab tells
How to find the range of polynomial functions without knowing extrema? Sunday December 16, 2018
Hello I'm asked to find the range of this function: Attachment 10677 (https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10677) It's easy to find the range if you are provided a graph,
Can I have O as eigen vector? Saturday December 15, 2018
This is my question: Find Eigen Values and Vectors for the matrix Attachment 10674 (https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10674) Attachment 10672
Linear Programming: (7/10)x + y <= 630, (1/2)x + (5/6)y <= 600, x + (2/3)y <= 700,... Saturday December 15, 2018
I'm trying to solve a linear maximization program with the following constraints: 1) (7/10)x + y <= 630 2) (1/2)x + (5/6)y <= 600 3) x + (2/3)y <= 700 4) (1/10)x + (1/4)y <=135 I've simplified each